Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Note: Stratus Dental Group assists leading private dental practices in identifying and onboarding exceptional talent for open positions in their Member’s practices. Stratus Dental Group is a sister company to Audigy Group, LLC and shares technology platforms. As such, you may receive follow-up emails regarding this position originating from Stratus and/or Audigy servers. Thank you for your interest in this position.
The Recall Specialist creates the first impression and a lasting impression for each patient, whether in person or on the phone. This role greets patients, schedules appointments, answers phones, manages administrative records and financial records such as insurance billing and payments. Additionally, this position is responsible for the coordination for office routines and procedures as well as reminder calls about scheduled appointments, follow ups, or cleanings. The Recall Specialist keeps the office organized and running smoothly and exhibits a positive countenance to every patient experience.
- Develops and maintains doctor/hygienist schedule to meet practice goals.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Manage unscheduled list, asap list, treatment pending list, to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
- Greet and check patients in and out for and after treatment.
- Educate and consult patients discussing treatment needs and presenting treatment plans.
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and promotional programs, to include recall cards, continuing care calls, referral letters and gifts, and working with referrals.
- Document patient dental treatments and financial transactions, to include signing of financial arrangements, prepayments for large cases, financing, and charges collection.
- Make pre-treatment financial arrangements with patients.
- Responsible for billing dental insurance, posting payments, and claim estimations.
- Balance income and charges daily and prepare deposits.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable to include, sending of billing statements, aging reports, and collections.
- Create month end reports and forecast monthly goals for the office and providers.
- Follows office procedures for patient referrals.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee concerns and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- General office duties and other duties as required.
- Previous Front Office Dental experience or equivalent front office experience
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs